- Write your doctor’s appointment down in your calendar so you know ahead of time when you will be seeing your specialist or primary care doctor.
- Keep a list of any medical appointments, hospital visits, or changes in medication and bring this to your appointment.
- Bring in a list of your medications to your doctor’s appointments. Some physician offices will ask you to bring in a bag of all your prescribed and over the counter medicines. Be sure to ask your doctor’s office!
- *****Write down a short list of a few concerns you want to discuss during your visit! For example if you have Crohn’s Disease:
- Pain in abdomen (keep a daily log regarding your pain and what you ate, this can help your doctor)
- Fevers and chills
- Medication side effects